The Advanced Transportation business unit consists of Powertech’s High Pressure Testing Group and Hydrogen Infrastructure Group.
Areas of Focus
The Gas Systems Testing Group is a global leader in design verification, performance, and certification testing of high-pressure gas components and systems, primarily for the hydrogen and compressed natural gas industries. We offer standardized, customized, and destructive testing services to component manufacturers, Tier 1 & 2 integrators and suppliers, automotive OEMs, regulatory authorities, and aerospace companies around the world.
The Hydrogen Infrastructure Group is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of compressed hydrogen fueling stations. We pioneered the design of turnkey, containerized hydrogen fueling station packages. Other firsts include the world’s first 700 bar fast fill station, the first hydrogen station capable of fueling four fuel cell vehicles simultaneously, and the first retail-style dispenser.
- Component, cylinder, and system testing for hydrogen/CNG
- Pressure product testing for other industries (aerospace, oil & gas, industrial gas)
- Mechanical testing for hydrogen/CNG industry
- Materials testing for hydrogen/CNG industry
- Design, construction, and commissioning of hydrogen stations
- Design and construction of other hydrogen systems
- Hydrogen Energy Systems
- POS – Magnetic Strip
- Mobile Fueler Design
- Dynamic Emissions
- Hydrogen Energy Storage