The Powertech Advantage
We offer a one-stop-shop approach for businesses that require technical engineering expertise, standards and code testing, as well as quality testing and failure analysis services. We provide specialized testing and investigation services to support electrical utilities’ capital assets: generation, transmission and distribution, OEMs, automotive manufacturers, government and research organizations.
- Large multi-disciplinary laboratory.
- 15 primary labs over 11 acre site.
- 30 years of specialized engineer experience.
- Over 160 employees.
- 30% of our staff hold post-graduate degrees.
- 55% of our staff hold technical and/or engineering degrees.
- Global customer base 300+ customers including many fortune 500s.
Upcoming Trade Shows & Events
CEATI - Spring 2016
IEEE PES General Meeting
Featured Case Study
Intelligent City Accelerator
Cities are beginning to embrace technology to create safer, more comfortable communities for both living and working.