Structural Integrity Assessment Service
- Structural Integrity Assessment service involves assessing fitness for service assessment of various Aging Transmission and Distribution Components, using classical strength as well as fracture mechanics techniques.
- Reliability & Risk Assessment Service involves assessing structural reliability of Dams, Transmission & Distribution overhead structures Using Probabilistic Methods for Extreme Events.
- Condition based Serviceability and Life Extension of Lattice Tower and Pole Structures Service involves quantification of extent of decay, assessing serviceability considering present condition and load, making life extension decision using structural reliability, and evaluating various remedial treatments for woodpoles.
- Least-cost risk-based asset management service for prioritization and implementation of optimal maintenance strategies. The service includes developing systematic approach in quantifying health of a utility component type across an entire system, assessing associated risk, and developing appropriate risk mitigation approaches.
- Life-data Analysis Service involves establishing present health of an asset and determining inspection strategy.
- Life Cycle Assessment Service includes evaluating life cycle environmental impacts and economic costs of a utility product, such as poles, crossarms, etc. for any given situation.
- Finite Element Analysis Service: Static and Dynamic performance of structure, component and overhead lines.
- Specialized Mechanical and Accelerated Aging Testing Service.
- Intelligent Methods for Surveillance Data Management and Performance Prediction of Aging Utility Assets Service.